Last updated 4.00pm, Fri 13 Nov 2020
As of 10am Saturday 14 November, the Gallery, including our shop and café, is open. We’re looking forward to seeing you – so here are a few tips on visiting us at Alert Level 1.
What do I need to know before visiting the Gallery at Alert Level 1?
We want to make your experience as enjoyable and safe as possible. To facilitate this, here’s a rundown of what the Gallery looks like during Alert Level 1:
- We strongly encourage you to record your visit to the Gallery by using the COVID Tracer app to scan the QR code on entry to our building. These QR codes will remain in place during Alert Level 1.
- Masks / face coverings are optional and we support their use. Please do feel comfortable wearing a mask when you visit us, if you would like.
- All high-contact areas are being regularly cleaned.
- Hand sanitiser stations are located across the Gallery.
- We are currently accepting reusable cups at our café.
- School groups are welcome.
- All normal tours of the Gallery are up and running.
- Our cloakroom is open for your convenience.
What measures do you have in place to keep everyone safe while visiting the Gallery at Alert Level 1?
We have many measures in place to keep you – and everyone – safe while visiting the Gallery. We encourage you to register your visit by scanning the QR code on display and using the COVID Tracer app. You will find hand sanitiser available around the Gallery and our cleaning team is sanitising all high-contact areas.
Do I need to register my visit?
Before entering the Gallery, we encourage you to register your visit using the COVID Tracer app. Our staff will be on hand to help you with the app if you need and, if you do not have a mobile phone, to take details on your behalf.
Do I need to wear a face mask?
During Alert Level 1, masks or face coverings are optional for all staff and visitors. We support their use for personal comfort, so please do wear a mask if you would like.
What should I do if I’m visiting the café?
Entry to the café is via the Gallery’s main entrance or our Albert Park café entrance. Once you have scanned the COVID Tracer QR code on entry to the Gallery, there’s no need to scan again on entrance to the café.
Can I pay in cash?
Yes, you can pay for shop or café items with cash.
Is the Gallery’s cloakroom open?
Yes, our free cloakroom is open during Alert Level 1.