Surprise a loved one with a gift membership and unlock Aotearoa's largest and most inspiring visual arts experience.
*Proof of ID (Gold Card, student ID etc) is required when signing up. All prices are GST inclusive.
Giftees receive a welcome pack including their membership card, limited-edition tote bag and information on benefits. If they're more of a minimalist, you can select a paperless membership and they'll receive a digital card. Memberships can be purchased at the Gallery or online.
For more information on delivery of the welcome pack, correspondence to the giftee, or gifts purchased for existing Members, please read our FAQ, or get in touch with the membership team.
Want to gift something truly meaningful? Check out Membership Plus, a new way to foster art and ideas.
Members enjoy a range of benefits, including free unlimited entry to paid exhibitions, access to special events, discounts in our shop and café, and more.
If you’d like to add something extra, a guest pass enables your giftee to bring others to any of our many exhibitions or events. You can add a $30 guest pass to their membership (or $90 for a 3-year membership). When visiting the Gallery, both your giftee and their guest receive the benefits of being a Member. A guest pass is valid in conjunction with an annual membership and will be loaded onto the existing card.
Terms & conditions
- All prices are GST inclusive.
- Membership subscription fees are non-refundable.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Memberships cannot be extended due to personal circumstances.
- Membership is valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Memberships are for personal, non-commercial use only. Membership cannot be used for commercial activity.
- Guests can only visit accompanied by a current paid member, who holds a valid guest pass. A guest pass is valid in conjunction with your annual membership and will be loaded onto your existing card.
- Categories, benefits, and prices are subject to change.
More about Membership
Get in touch with us at email@example.com or on +64 9 890 6173.