Unlock Aotearoa’s largest and most inspiring visual arts experience with a Gallery membership.
*Proof of ID (Gold Card, student ID, Community Services Card etc) is required when signing up. If you are a full-time student or Community Services Card holder, you can choose between a discounted 1-year membership or a 3-year membership at the standard price. All prices are GST inclusive.
Meet & Greet with Guo Pei
On Sunday 10 December we will host a meet & greet with Guo Pei in the Members Lounge for 10 lucky winners. Keen to have drinks with an icon and ask her anything about fashion? Purchase a membership before Monday 13 November and you can enter the competition. Read more here.
New Members receive a welcome pack including your membership card, and information on benefits. If you're more of a minimalist, you can select a paperless membership, receive a digital card, and be on your way. Memberships can be purchased at the Gallery or online.
If you’d like to bring others to any of our many exhibitions or events, you can add a $30 guest pass to your membership (or $90 for a 3-year membership). When visiting the Gallery, both you and your guest receive the benefits of being a Member. A guest pass is valid in conjunction with your annual membership and will be loaded onto your existing card.
Young Members is a periodic e-newsletter and event programme for the bold and curious under 40 (or those who are young at heart). Opt-in when you sign up to be a Member.
Terms & conditions
- All prices are GST inclusive.
- Membership subscription fees are non-refundable.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Memberships cannot be extended due to personal circumstances.
- Membership is valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Memberships are for personal, non-commercial use only. Membership cannot be used for commercial activity.
- Guests can only visit accompanied by a current paid member, who holds a valid guest pass. A guest pass is valid in conjunction with your annual membership and will be loaded onto your existing card.
- Categories, benefits, and prices are subject to change.