Join contemporary embroidery artist Fleur Woods to create your own mini floral embroidery. Enjoy a day in the Members lounge surrounded by beautiful blooms and immersed in creativity. Fleur shares her favourite supplies, tips & techniques. You will be supported to create your own design and set your creativity free.
All materials are supplied. Workshop suits all experience levels.
Need to know:
- Coffee, tea and refreshments provided.
- This workshop includes a half-hour meal break. Please bring your own lunch or visit our Gallery café.
- The non-Members price includes a one-year Membership, which will be available to pick up on the day of the workshop.
- If you are a Gallery Member with a valid guest pass, you can bring a friend for the Members price.
This workshop has a minimum attendance requirement which, if not met, may cause it to be cancelled. If this is the case, those registered will be fully reimbursed.
All images courtesy of Fleur Woods.
- Auckland Art Gallery, Members lounge
- Members $195, non-Members $245 (includes a Membership)