Rockpool Embroidery Workshop - October
Join contemporary embroidery artist Fleur Woods for a fun and relaxing day of creative stitch in the Members lounge. Inspired by rockpools we'll spend the day exploring texture through fibres and stitch to create your own mini stitched rockpool. Fleur shares her favourite tips & techniques to set your creativity free using both traditional and self-taught methods.
All materials are supplied. This workshop suits any experience level.
Need to know:
- Coffee, tea and refreshments provided.
- This workshop includes a half-hour meal break. Please bring your own lunch or visit our Gallery café.
- The non-Members price includes a one-year Membership, which will be available to pick up on the day of the workshop.
- If you are a Gallery Member with a valid guest pass, you can bring a friend for the Members price.
This workshop has a minimum attendance requirement which, if not met, may cause it to be cancelled. If this is the case, those registered will be fully reimbursed.
All images courtesy of Fleur Woods.
- Auckland Art Gallery, Members lounge
- Members $195, non-Members $245 (includes a Membership)
Floral Embroidery Workshop - November
Members $195, non-Members $245 (includes a Membership) Book now
SOLD OUT Kintsugi workshop - November
Members $125, Non-Members $185 (includes a Membership)