Japanese Woodblock Workshops
These July school holidays join us at the Gallery for an exciting hands-on Japanese woodblock printing workshop that has been inspired by our current exhibition, Enchanted Worlds: Hokusai, Hiroshige and the Art of Edo Japan.
Printmaker, Sybille Schlumbom will show you how it’s done and introduce you to the endless possibilities of what you can create with the art of woodblock printing.
This is a free event however, we recommend that you book in advance.
- This workshop is suitable for children aged 7 years and older.
- All children under 14 must not be left unaccompanied at any workshop or in the Gallery.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your workshop begins. The workshops will be held in the Gallery's North Atrium.
- If you miss your workshop, any available spaces will be offered to visitors waiting on the day.
Available workshop sessions:
11 - 11.30am
11.45am - 12.15pm
1.00 - 1.30pm
1.45 - 2.15pm
2.30 - 3.00pm
3.15 - 3.45pm
- Auckland Art Gallery North Atrium
- FREE, booking is recommended