Floral Embroidery Workshop with Fleur Woods
After two sold-out workshops in March, Nelson-based contemporary stitch artist Fleur Woods comes back to Auckland for another weekend filled with craft, art, mindfulness and fun. On the Saturday you can explore the beautiful details of flowers through hand embroidery.
Each workshop is tailored to the participants’ experience levels and stitching goals, so Fleur will work with you to stitch with beautiful threads and timeless techniques as you go. By the end of the workshop you will have created a mini floral embroidery artwork. You get to take home your hoop, needles, threads and linen, so you can keep going once you’ve got the stitch bug!
Need to know
- Coffee, tea and refreshments provided.
- This workshop includes a half-hour meal break. Please bring your own lunch, or visit our Gallery Cafe.
- The non-Members price includes a one-year Membership with the Gallery.
- If you are a Gallery Member with a valid guest pass, you can bring a friend for the Members price.
Maximum attendance: 16
This workshop has a minimum attendance requirement which, if not met, may cause it to be cancelled. If this is the case, those registered will be fully reimbursed.
- $195 Members / $245 non-Members (includes a one-year Membership)