At Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tāmaki, we want to ensure you have a comfortable and enjoyable experience. In return, we ask you to respect our facilities and contribute to an enjoyable experience for all our visitors. To achieve this, we require all visitors to the Gallery to meet the following conditions of entry.
Please note, conditions are subject to change without notice.
Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tāmaki COVID-19 Protection Framework
Please be aware that by entering the Gallery you agree to comply with all COVID-19 related instructions displayed on site at the time. Unfortunately, if you fail to do so, you may be removed from our building.
Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tāmaki mandatory conditions of entry, include:
- Presentation of a valid My Vaccine Pass by everyone of vaccination age as proof of vaccination to be scanned on entry.
- Use of the NZ Covid Tracer App or manual entry of contact details to scan in or register at points of entry.
- Use of face masks by visitors aged 12-years and over while inside our building.
- Maintainance of a one-metre (1m) physical distance from other visitors, Gallery staff and anyone else not in your own group.
- Click here for all our COVID-19 FAQs, including information on how we are keeping our people and Gallery safe.
You also agree that we may have to share your personal data with the Ministry of Health for the purposes of contact tracing.
Our friendly staff are on hand to help you with the entry process – please do not hesitate to approach them should you have any questions or concerns.