Foster art and ideas – make a difference.
Membership Plus is a wonderfully easy way to support the Gallery's vision to foster art and ideas. This support enriches and engages the community as well as connecting like-minded patrons.
Through your annual contribution, you will help us bring world-class art and artists to Aotearoa New Zealand. To thank you for your support, you will receive special recognition. You’ll enjoy all the benefits of membership as well as exclusive access to the Gallery and special offers from our partners.
Benefits for one cardholder include:
- Two complimentary signature cocktails at Auckland landmark restaurant, Onslow.*
- An exclusive invitation for you and a guest to join an after-hours event including director-led tour of the Gallery.
- All the existing benefits of membership including:
- Free unlimited entry to all exhibitions
- Access to the Members Lounge
- Three issues per year of our Gallery magazine, Art Toi
- Members-only viewings and exclusive events
- 10% discount at our café and shop
Subscribe to Membership Plus for an annual contribution of $290. Of this fee, $200 will go towards our international exhibition fund, helping us bring world-class art and artists to Aotearoa New Zealand.
For only $30, you can add a guest pass, enabling you to bring someone along every time you visit us. Both of you will enjoy the benefits of being a Member, and you can bring someone different every time.
*Courtesy of Seedlip, a non-alcoholic cocktail can be provided.
Thank you for considering supporting us by joining Membership Plus.
Restaurant Onslow is the culmination of Josh Emett’s culinary journey from London to New York and back to Aotearoa. Onslow is a landmark Auckland address steeped in history within walking distance of the Gallery – with a stellar art collection of their own. On offer is a sophisticated yet relaxed restaurant that celebrates the very best ingredients from New Zealand farmers and producers. The menu is dedicated to quality and provenance–refined but not fine-dining, where a la carte and table d’hôte options return a celebration of dining enjoyment, course by course.
Thank you to Helen and Josh Emett for their support of Membership Plus and Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tāmaki.
Terms & conditions
- All prices are GST inclusive.
- Membership subscription fees are non-refundable.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Memberships cannot be extended due to personal circumstances.
- Membership is valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Memberships are for personal, non-commercial use only. Membership cannot be used for commercial activity.
- Guests can only visit accompanied by a current paid member, who holds a valid guest pass. A guest pass is valid in conjunction with your annual membership and will be loaded onto your existing card.
- Categories, benefits, and prices are subject to change.
We’d love to hear from you! Get in touch with us by email or phone +64 9 890 6173.