A free entry

Open daily 10am — 5pm, except Christmas day

Cnr Kitchener and Wellesley Streets

Contact us

+64 9 379 1349

hello@aucklandartgallery.com

The Partridge Collection of paintings of Māori by Gottfried Lindauer was donated in 1915.

Henry Partridge, an Auckland businessman, made the gift on the proviso that the people of Auckland raise £10,000 for the Belgium Relief Fund. The money was raised within a few weeks.

A selection of paintings from The Partridge Collection are featured on the Lindauer Online website.