Share the Gallery you love with the people you care about.
Gift membership means someone you care about can enjoy exclusive access to the Gallery.
There is so much to discover with benefits that include FREE unlimited entry to paid exhibitions, exclusive previews of Gallery exhibitions, invitations to regular talks or behind-the-scenes tours, regular updates on Members-only events, use of the Members lounge and a wide range of discounts. Not to mention that you'll be supporting our vision to be a place for art and a catalyst for ideas.
Annual gift membership is $50 ($40 concession membership). For an additional $5 we’ll gift wrap the Members pack, and you have the opportunity to include a personal message to the recipient choosing one of the six artwork postcards below:
- Frances Hodgkins, Red Jug, 1931
- Frances Hodgkins, Bridesmaids, 1930
- Frances Hodgkins, Arrangement of Jugs, 1938
- Guerrilla Girls, Do Women Have to Be Naked to Get into the Met. Museum?, 1989
- Frances Hodgkins, Self Portrait: Still Life, c1935
- Frances Hodgkins, Berries and Laurel, c1930
If the giftee is already an Auckland Art Gallery Member, their membership will be extended for one year. The giftee will receive a Members pack including a tote bag, events programme and letter informing them about the extension of their membership. They can keep on using their existing membership card.