Through the art of partnering, together we invest in the cultural future of Auckland.
We are continually creating opportunities to attract support and investment from corporates and businesses whose brands and values align with ours. This work helps the Gallery to remain the home of visual arts in Auckland and allows us to make significant contributions to the cultural and social well-being of the city’s diverse communities.
We welcome your involvement in this work. In return, you receive bespoke benefits, including access to the Gallery’s stunning venue spaces, where you can host and entertain clients, feel engaged and be enlightened. The Gallery can act as a place where you can demonstrate your creativity and innovation to young and old, art novices and cultural experts.
We tailor creative solutions to meet your organisation’s goals, including:
- Creative marketing and PR leverage opportunities
- Premium brand alignment
- Unique hospitality and entertainment events for client and staff engagement
- Access to the Gallery’s large visitor and member base
- Networking with co-partners and other Gallery stakeholder groups
- Social responsibility
Sponsorship opportunities exist for:
- High-profile exhibitions and collections
- Research and conservation
- Education and outreach programmes
- Naming rights
- Commissions in the north atrium
- Creative Learning Centre commissions
- Collaborations and in-kind support
- Tours of Auckland Art Gallery collections/exhibitions.
For more information contact:
Head of Advancement and Sponsorship
Phone +64 9 890 2216
Mobile +64 21 894 105