Our schools programmes are specifically designed with Years 1–8 students in mind. See your students build knowledge, skills and confidence through gallery and studio-based facilitated discussions, hands-on activities and manipulation of media.
Differentiated for Levels 1–4
- Develop skills in observing/describing, interpreting (Levels 1–2) and evaluating (Levels 3–4) artworks. (CI)
- Explore different ways artists communicate in artworks (Levels 1–2), and how they respond to different contexts (Levels 3–4). (UC)
- Explore and use art-making conventions and elements through the use of materials and processes (Levels 1–4). (PK)
- Develop visual ideas supported by analysis of their own and other artists' works (Levels 1–4). (DI)
- Share, discuss and debate ideas in response to artworks
- Make connections and inferences whilst exploring artworks
- Seek and provide visual evidence for some of the key ideas that the artwork expresses
To arrange participation in any of our programmes, please email email@example.com along with details of your group, group size and preferred date(s) and time(s) of visit.
Our schools programmes are Learning Experiences Outside The Classroom, supported by the Ministry of Education.
Primary and Secondary Schools framework